Procurement Manager – Riyadh CIPS – MBC
– Responsible for purchasing all required materials and services in line with company policies
– Effective negotiation and analysis skills.
– Manage the daily activities of procurement team which will be responsible for handling materials
– Checking inventory, sourcing suppliers, requesting for quotation, quotations assessment and selection
– Issuing PO, co-coordinating shipping, and goods receiving and delivery for requester.
– Provide initial review on procurement activities including contracting, deal memos, and tendering.
– Update procurement system of supplier selections and evaluation and keep database of quality approved suppliers up-to-date
– Prepare monthly SLA reports by collecting department’s operational performance against targets and deliver it for review, approval and distribution
– Implement developed mechanisms to ensure procurement cycle lead time reduction,
– Ensure that Procurement negotiated prices are the best and continuously improve procurement services performance measures and ensure that procurement staff do the same
– Perform other related tasks and duties as and when required.
– High Level evaluation of RFI’s & RFp’s
– High level reporting of key projects
– Handling escalated issues with Suppliers
– Resolving issues with key departments/stakeholders
||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
||Purchasing and Procurement
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Procurement Manager – Riyadh CIPS – MBC بكل سهولة الان مجانا.