– Manage the ship hiring activities such as freight, chartering, demurrage, AWRP, crew management bunkering, drifting, and managing the related expenses.
– Supervise the marine inspection process to ensure the best practices and control exists.
– Handle the port and clearance related activities.
– Ability to manage the ship to ship services along with hiring the security guards, storage efficiency, and land transportation services.
– Benchmark the vendors refining them to form a graded classification based on their performances.
– Reduce the costs and validate the prices given per each transaction for the Company
– Enhance the process of vendors’ selection and ensure full compliance with the group procurement policy and processes for the Company
– Perform site visits inspection the strength of vendors before contracting them.
– Ability to report and monitor the inventory and its related costs to ensure keeping the inventory costs within the lowest possible ranges.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Purchasing and Procurement|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|