Procurement Supervisor – Mezzan Holding
Responsible for delivering a coordinated plan on forecasting and ordering of raw material and commodities as intruded by the Operations Manager. Ensure that the company secures the best deals for products in line with its procurement strategy, achieving best possible COG's and maintaining the relationship with the suppliers.
• Maintains and improves COGs by achieving best buying prices from the market.
• Implements market analysis to get the best purchasing deals which involves acquiring goods and services at favorable prices by comparing quotes of goods from different suppliers,
• Up-to-date on market changes that can affect the supply and prices of goods.
• Evaluates prospective suppliers to ensure delivery of goods and services in the agreed quantities, in timely manner, while observing quality measures;
• Prepares purchase orders in accordance with the company policies and procedures.
• Maintain and review all record of purchased goods, including costs, deliveries and inventories. This includes maintaining updated data and information about suppliers, products and prices.
• Liaises between suppliers, relevant internal departments and customers. Centrally negotiates with all major supplier agreements including equipment, merchandize displays, disposables, and marketing accessories.
• Provides periodic reports relevant to procurement, logistics and inventory, as needed.
• Supports Product Development Team in dealing with suppliers, maintaining Approved Product Listings, and contract negotiation.
• Supports in setting control procedures for the brands, in view of establishing standards and alignment to company policies.
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Job Role:||Purchasing and Procurement|
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Procurement Supervisor – Mezzan Holding بكل سهولة الان مجانا.