Procurement Team Leader – Rowad Modern Engineering
1. Review contracts and their extracted comparisons to validate the quality of taken decisions and provide guidance accordingly.
2. List all possible vendors for new projects to be able to choose the most suitable one for the job.
3. Discuss the proposed project strategy with the management in order to reach a final plan.
4. Advise and recommend to the management which vendor is the most suitable one for the project.
5. Solve any technical, project related issues with vendors to ensure proper flow of project.
6. Review weekly, bi-weekly and monthly reports submitted by subordinates to keep an updated and accurate data.
7. Create monthly and quarterly reports to be presented to the management.
8. Assign tasks to subordinates and regularly follow up on the progress of their work to effectively utilize their experiences and efforts
9. Coordinate with other departments in the organization to be aligned with the progress of the project
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
التقدم للوظيفة الان