1) Coordinate the activities of writers, directors, managers, and other personnel throughout the production process.
2) Monitor post-production processes in order to ensure accurate completion of all details.
3) Perform management activities such as budgeting, scheduling, planning, and marketing.
4) Determine production size, content, and budget, establishing details such as production schedules and management policies.
5) Compose and edit scripts, or provide screenwriters with story outlines from which scripts can be written.
6) Conduct meetings with staff to discuss production progress and to ensure production objectives are attained.
7) Resolve personnel problems that arise during the production process by acting as liaisons between dissenting parties when necessary.
8) Produce shows for special occasions, such as holidays or testimonials.
9) Select plays, scripts, books, or ideas to be produced.
10) Review film, recordings, or rehearsals to ensure conformance to production and broadcast standards.
|Job Location:||Cairo, Egypt|
|Job Role:||Design, Creative, and Arts|