Design guru. Strategic partner. Concept enthusiast. Nuanced thinker. If that’s who you are, then being a Product Designer for the Web Team is what you were born to do. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about every single detail in their designs and will settle for no less than being a master of their craft.
We’re hiring artisans that can add their skills and know-how to our team. We want someone not only excited to learn but also excited to teach. Our team works together, learns together and grows together in a fast-paced, detail-driven and rapidly-iterating environment. We live and breathe creativity, and crave quality. If this excites you, then you’re on the right track.
You’ll need to be user-centric, research-driven and supremely skilled at taking insights and turning them into beautifully designed products, experiences, and interactions. Conceptualizing and prototyping need to be your lifeblood and we expect you to drown us in your crazy ideas and inspirations. We need you to innovate, to obsess, to be fearless and to always put the user first.
- You will design projects covering the complete product lifecycle through multiple product launches.
- You will plan and execute simple, elegant and effective flows and experiences.
- You will work your design magic with a close-knit multidisciplinary team to deliver the best user experience possible.
- You will brainstorm solutions for design challenges with our brightest minds in product, engineering, and business.
- You will be willing to let the buck stop with you. You take pride, ownership and of course, absolute responsibility for every last detail, every step of the way.
- You will prototype with the best of them. You recognize when to deliver a pixel-perfect prototype and when to whip up a bare-bones sketch.
- You will thrive working with an agile development process.
- You will move mountains. Not literally but it will feel like it sometimes.
This is You!
- You are an incredible designer with a portfolio full of best-in-class work. To us, experience is about how well you’ve done it and not how long you’ve done it.
- You are able to think mobile as soon as you’re briefed and you can back that up with a list of mobile products that you’ve shipped.
- You are a cross-platform expert who understands exactly what works (or doesn’t) on desktop, mobile, iOS and Android. You know one size doesn’t fit all.
Posted Date: 2018-04-04 Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates Job Role: Design, Creative, and Arts Company Industry: Retail/Wholesale
Career Level: Mid Career