Product Manager – Al Kamal Importing Office
1. Determines customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
2. Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
3. Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
4. Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
5. Obtains product market share by working with sales director to develop product sales strategies.
6. Assesses product market data by calling on customers with field salespeople and evaluating sales call results.
7. Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
8. Facilitates inventory turnover and product availability by reviewing and adjusting inventory levels and production schedules.
9. Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production.
10. Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders.
11. Maintains product management staff job results by counselling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
12. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
||Marketing and PR
||Distributions and Logistics
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Product Manager – Al Kamal Importing Office بكل سهولة الان مجانا.