As a Product Manager you will be a member of the world class CNN Digital Product Team which is responsible for creating industry-leading digital products enjoyed by millions of consumers across the globe. The Product Manager, CNN Arabic will manage the development of new and existing local products that exceeds and anticipates the needs of consumers while contributing to the achievement of CNN Worldwide business goals. This is a multi-disciplined, cross-functional role, where you will collaborate with key stakeholders to lead the product vision, strategy, roadmap, and delivery of products and experiences across web, mobile, video and social.
The ideal candidate will have some prior experience in building consumer-facing, multi-platform, multi-media digital products. They should also be able to articulate product ideas through story-boarding and have excellent communication skills.
What you’ll be doing:
• Holding responsibility for delivering products in a successful manner on time and on budget.
• Acting as the main technical strategy person between editorial, commercial and other stakeholders
• Developing strategies for effective data analysis and reporting and helping all the stakeholders track their KPIs and success metrics.
• Providing business insights and data trends to help all stakeholders identify areas of growth or weakness for each team (Editorial and Advertisement).
• Serving as a key link between Sales, Ads, Editorial and business operations.
• Developing partner relationships with 3rd party content platforms, content providers and advertisement networks.
• Tracking the Digital Media landscape and identifying new opportunities, risks and areas of growth.
• Helping to develop content strategy with the editorial team and other stakeholders such as the sales team.
• Performing data-driven prioritization of features and identifying improvements to the product user experience.
• Understanding the software development lifecycle, development methodologies and release management.
• Working with Engineering, UX, QA, Advertising Operations and Research to ensure product concepts meet all needs.
• Providing on-the-ground leadership of the activities required to bring products to fruition. Chief among these activities will be the management of an agile development process.
• Leading sprint planning, manage feature prioritisation and identify delivery dependencies.
• Communicating status, blockers, risks, mitigation strategies to your next level manager and all partner teams as needed.
• Coordinate and manage activities related to product launch and tracking and managing performance of launched products.
• Keeping abreast of trends, business and technology developments within your product domain and making recommendations for the product roadmap.
• Leading a team of cross functional resources through influence management to deliver your product.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|