Product Manager – Loyalty – Al Futtaim Group
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
The Product Manager – Loyalty will own the loyalty roadmap for all Al Futtaim brands with a heavy focus on Digital and Omni-channel.
You will also be driving the KPIs like user expansion, conversion, engagement, retention, and adoption. You'll have to work with the business functions to develop and execute a customer-centric roadmap using agile methodologies
• Define and lead the Customer Loyalty Roadmap and own the efforts from cradle-to-grave for all Loyalty user needs
• Have a solid understanding of our customers’ needs, the product and the industry trends
• Work with the business stakeholders – Software Engineering, Data Engineering, Product Analytics and other business leaders
• Define Loyalty engagement performance indicators and monitor them
• Own and write comprehensive product specifications, user stories & epics
• Mapping business questions to analytical products
• Write SQL queries to get answers to data-questions
• A/B testing product features & brainstorming new ideas with the team
• Thinks strategically and seeks data-driven decisions about the product
• Ability to determine the MVP for a feature
• Tactically manage multiple projects with competing priorities
• Nurture a culture of data driven decision making
• Sync with the "cross-functional" squad teams during the entire product development lifecycle
• Define, Track and Deliver the Product roadmap and milestones
• Balance user and business needs with technical constraints, maximize business benefits while providing the best user experience.
• Design & Plan experiments to validate or invalidate assumptions and hypothesis/ideas of the team.
• Be Agile and Do Agile to enable a transparent and faster product development environment
||Dubai, United Arab Emirates
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Product Manager – Loyalty – Al Futtaim Group بكل سهولة الان مجانا.