Product UX Specialist – Huxley Banking & Financial Services
Product/UX Specialist (Asst. Manager level)
This individual is the owner of the customer experience of the client's app. To ensure the vision is maintained, the app develops with new features and services across platforms. The individual will report to the head of the product and has to be multi skilled to work with various stakeholders to manage the customer experience and UX and UI on the app. The individual will have the following responsibilities
– They will own the experience in the app, the design experiences, how the app flows and how the app how the customer engagement is on the app
– They will work the product teams so that all new products will maintain the current customer experience of the app from an information, product purchase and service elements
– The person will work with all the design agencies to help develop the UX and UI for new features and services
– The person will look at existing flows and identify gaps or areas of improvement and drive the required changes
– The person will be heavily involved in product design to manage the experience and will work with service team to understand issues to allow the app to be more 'self service' oriented.
– The person will manage the website with the agency
– The person will manage the app store content
– Working with tech, marketing, business and customer support teams closely
– Creative and interactive agencies management
– Digital marketing strategy and production
– Responsible of the innovation of the mobile application
– Developing digital user journey, defining and finding solutions
– Planning digital marketing communication
– Customer retention strategy & execution
– Leading UX and UI of the mobile application on both of the platforms iOS and Android
– Strong digital experience with important mobile digital players
– Strong experience of UX and UI
– Worked for or with leading agencies such as R/GA, IDEO, Fjord, Frog Design etc
– Experience working on launching a mobile only product and proven track record
– Undergraduate degree from leading university
– Ability to work in a start-up environment for this particular product- however this client is a well-established brand in the market.
– Deep knowledge of digital and mobile
4+ years of mobile UX, UI and product experience
Sthree UAE is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Product UX Specialist – Huxley Banking & Financial Services بكل سهولة الان مجانا.