Production Assistant Manager (Offset & Rotogravure Printing) – Alliance Print Technologies FZE (Subsidiary of Tien Wah Press Holdings Berhad)
• Ensure secure and safe working environment and safe work method in the process of production.
• Well versed with the work flow within production department and correlative departments in order to ensure responsibility, accountability to reduce friction. In the event of discovering any gray areas, to consult with the correlative departments to resolve and promptly complete the amended SOP immediately and submit to management for approval.
• Responsible in approving of notices issued by the department reporting to you and any other regulatory notices and to submit the documents to Management for review immediately for approval and Human Resources to receive a copy of the document for filing in their record.
• Strictly follow the provisions of information security, conservative company secrets.
• Assist to set Annual goals to achieve in the following year on safety, quality, consumption, efficiency, site management, equipment maintenance and cost control/ reduce (spare parts, sundries, stationeries) and any other goals set by top management, to be submitted to the top management for approval.
• Assist Production Manager to manage, follow up and keep track to achieve the goals set by top management.
• In the daily work routines, the more significant and important issues or anomalies must be promptly reported to the immediate supervisor, and promptly take preventive and effective measures to deal with.
• Continuously provide guidance to production according to plan, to ensure the quality and quantity, on time completion of the production tasks
• In the process of production, if found defects in product quality due to raw materials issues, the relevant department responsible to organize task force to carry out quality assessment.
• Coordinate in auditing the production facilities and production equipment, spare parts procurement and up grading project planning.
• Assist in mid to long term production planning to meet sales forecasts within budgeted resources.
• Assist to Plan, organize, direct and control manpower and equipment capacity to maximize utilization to meet production schedule.
• Assist to identify opportunities for process optimization to improve production efficiencies and lean inventory management including improving waste management.
• Maintain and improve product quality in conformance with customer requirement.
• Follow up on customers' order progress status for achieving agreed delivery.
• Internalize total quality management throughout production line
• Leverage on use of technology and information to achieve higher productivity.
• Ensure scheduled maintenance is carried and effective operator maintenance to reduce machine downtime through timely machine breakdown repairs.
• To achieve optimum operability in consumables (e.g. Inks, varnish etc)
• Adhere to production schedule and managing the shift operations of machine operators.
• To initiate problem solving and troubleshooting processes so as to reduce the production related problems and delays.
• Close liaison with Production Managers to ensure all pre-production processes & items are in place (cylinders, die form, raw materials, updated production schedule)
• Educate operators to be master print literate and for on-time recording and ensure consistent and effective use of on-line recording.
• Assist to identify the causes of customer complaints related to production print.
• Assist in preparation of Machine Efficiency Monthly Report, Monthly Production Report, and adhoc specific performance report.
• Assist to prepare and verify Purchase Requisition Ordering for Dieform related parts, Rotary related parts, Stripping section related parts (specifically) and production consumable (generally).
• Organize and chair weekly production meeting with machine crew and QC personnel.
• Continuously enhance and upgrade self and subordinates competency (technical & behavioural) – training and development.
• Ensure good housekeeping and compliance with HSE rules and regulations at all times.
• Any adhoc assignments or reviews as and when necessary and delegated.
||Dubai, United Arab Emirates
||Manufacturing and Production
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Production Assistant Manager (Offset & Rotogravure Printing) – Alliance Print Technologies FZE (Subsidiary of Tien Wah Press Holdings Berhad) بكل سهولة الان مجانا.