Reporting to: Production Services Manager
• Identify innovative ideas and business opportunities by conducting research on the filming industry and production opportunities in Jordan.
• Locate and propose potential production projects by contacting potential producers; discovering and exploring opportunities.
• Respond to production related inquiries.
• Assist in preparing and processing permits for productions requests.
• Help coordinate and execute special RFC events, meetings, and promotional presentations at festivals, FAM tours, FTCC, etc.
• Conduct day-to-day market research across all international markets seeking potential projects to film in Jordan.
• Ensure to use effective promotional tools and strategies to showcase Jordan locations’ differentiation, services’ differentiation and cost advantages.
• Liaise with studios, sales companies, distribution partners, filmmakers/talent and others as needed.
• Support circulation of promotional materials, posters, brochures.
• Support in PR and marketing in Jordan.
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Company Industry:||Arts/Entertainment/and Media|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|