Program Coordinator – Operation Smile Jordan
The Program Coordinator is responsible for the planning, execution, support, and follow-up of Operation Smile’s medical programs in Jordan. This requires the ability to balance several projects at once.
Coordinators strive to build appropriate teams of medical volunteers and run well coordinated missions and run other medical programs and are responsible for all of the logistics associated with Operation Smile programs. While coordinating the logistics of the medical programs, coordinators must be mindful of the mission budget and make fiscally conservative decisions while ensuring patient and volunteer safety and the overall success of the program.
The Program Coordinator will work with the Executive Director, Jordan and the Program Manager, Jordan as well as other OSI Program Coordinators towards achieving these goals, and will work to help develop and update a 5-year strategic plan for programs in Jordan.
The Mission coordinator will prepare for and actively participates in scheduled team meetings and reviews.
• The Program Coordinator is responsible for all activities pertaining to Operation Smile surgical program including:
– Medical Mission
– Fact Finds
– Strategic plan for program:
• Work with the Executive Director and Program Manager to facilitate recruitment of medical volunteers and the procurement of medical supplies and drugs within Jordan.
• Working with the Executive Director and Program Manager to develop plan for adding value to cleft centers.
• Plan execute/lead missions within Jordan (fact find, patient recruitment, NGO and CBO (Community-Based Organization) partnerships, hospital relation building, mission execution).
• Manage and keep on file the participation of medical volunteers in missions outside Jordan, assisting with logistics (flights/visas/paperwork) and keeping track of their goings and comings.
• Recruit medical volunteers with a goal of expanding the volunteer base.
• Help develop a strategic plan for programs within Jordan and for the growth and sustainability of programs.
• Fact Finds and assessment trips to set up and prepare for programs in new sites for missions in Jordan.
• Manage patient recruitment, public awareness campaigns, and ensuring up to date patient data in preparation for medical missions.
• Assist in creating networks and support to ensure smoothly run, safe, and cost-effective medical missions with new and existing private and corporate partners.
• Work with incoming media who may be a part of mission teams. Provide feedback on all media coverage to the OSI Communications Department.
• Provide accurate reports on programs to help plan and develop future ones and to provide feedback to our sponsors and volunteers.
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Job Role:||Support Services|
|Company Industry:||Healthcare, other|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Program Coordinator – Operation Smile Jordan بكل سهولة الان مجانا.