Program Management Office Analyst (PMO) – Cognizant Technology Solutions
The role of Program Management Office Analyst is to support the Program Management Office Team including:
Through knowledge on SLDC, Project Management, PMO & agile Methodology.
Experienced in providing PMO support for Waterfall, Iterative Incremental & Agile Projects.
Experience in managing IT projects using Scrum framework & familiar with using Jira.
Tracking status of program deliverables and milestones
Supporting the adoption of the project lifecycle and deliverables;
Program level risk and issue coordination
Monitoring the status of projects transitioning into Operations
Coordination of the regular project and program level reporting cycles;
co-ordination of project Governance arrangements,
Project Deliverables Reviews, Program level workshops.
Additional responsibilities include assisting the PMO Manager with defining and updating the project management processes, standards and governance, assisting Project Managers on large projects, contributing to Quality Reviews, and co-ordinating activities in support of quality objectives.
At times the PMO Analyst may be asked to provide project support, when this is the case this will include, amongst other things, ensuring project plans and project documentation are complete and up-to-date, provide regular project status updates.
Main Activities and Responsibilities for supporting the Program Management Office Team include:
Governance & Control:
• Implement governance standards across the portfolio, including tracking, monitoring and updating the status of Program deliverables
• Manage Program Level Lessons Learned repository; attend Post Project Review meetings to identify key areas of improvement to be captured into the Lessons Learnt repository
• Manage the Program level risks and issues register
• Carry out assurance review processes as required by the PMO Manager.
• Liaise with staff in other PMOs so that standards are implemented consistently across Projects.
Planning, Reporting & Control:
• Work with the PMO manager to develop the IT Project Standards guide, seeking contributions from Project Managers, QA Team, Development Team and Service Implementation Lead to ensure that the Standards meet best practice.
• Organize workshops to identify areas of improvement for projects, documenting recommendations and presenting them for continuous improvement.
• Build up a repository of project templates both technical and management to support the Project Managers – use examples from current and past projects to identify best practice
• Continue to evolve the processes and templates throughout the project lifecycle
• Implement project standards across all projects in the portfolio
• Update and administer the Program plan as required using reports from Project Managers and the outcomes of project and board level meetings and workshops
• Prepare consolidated material from project reports for monthly review
• Complete and distribute monthly portfolio level reports. Project management
• Support implementation of the quality strategy, including any processes and templates, across all projects
• Implement the change control process across all projects and portfolios.
PMO Analyst responsibilities when providing project support include:
• Supporting the definition of small/medium project Business Cases (scope, goals, deliverables, costs, timescales, plans, dependencies, resource requirements and milestones)
• Ensuring pre-scope project plan is communicated to all project stakeholders together with their individual responsibilities. Project Management
• Providing effective management support to project teams on small to medium sized projects, or assisting Project Managers on streams of other large projects
• Co-ordination of publication, review and sign-off of major Project Management deliverables
• Ensuring project plans are created and maintained, deliverables tracked against time and cost, and resource utilization is monitored
• Monitoring and reporting on progress of the project to the Project Board and all stakeholders
• Co-ordinating quality activities to meet quality objectives. Managing project risks, issues and change control, communicating the impact to the project
• Monitoring projects against time, budget and quality standards. Post-Project
||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Program Management Office Analyst (PMO) – Cognizant Technology Solutions بكل سهولة الان مجانا.