Program Officer – International Relief and Development
• Assist ensure that all the indicators of the project are realistically set and oversight their achievement;
• With CTC Project Manager the Program Officer plans and manages all program activities in Za’atari.
• With the CTC Project Manager the Program Officer will create and monitor the Center Management Standard Operation Procedure taking accountability, Protection in GBV mainstreaming and Safety and security.
• Program Officer will assist and coordinate the celebration agenda based on UNFPA calender and creat event plans in close coordination with operations.
• Program Officer will assist sharing the CTC RH & GBV training and events agenda with YTF, Health and RH WG, Protection and CP/SGBV WG and other clusters in Zaatari Camp.
• The Program Officer will assist CTC Project Manager for creating centre agenda and share it on a monthly basis with stakeholders and UNFPA.
• Closely monitor with the CTC Project Manager the booking system and ensure coordination between partners and other IRD operations departments.
• Assist create the monthly procurement plan and follow up with operations with the tracking sheets of items.
• Assist coordinate with M&E department on Target and indicators.
• Assist coordinate all information disanimation efforts with other IRD centres and Community mobilisation and community outreaches.
• Ensure that adequate community workers (CFW) is in place for the camp program operations.
• Coordinate the CFW recruitment plan for CTC positions.
• Supervise and guide all CFW volunteers and directly guide the work.
• Ensure the inclusion of PwDs, AGD and men and boys in activities.
• Actively communication with the service providers in the district and camp level to enhance their participation in the CTC activities and provide the feedback promptly.
• Work closely with CTC Project Manager, M&E team, Security Officer, Finance and Administration staff in Za’atari Camp to develop and execute program plans.
• Assist in ensuring that CTC Workers and other agencies staff adhere to humanitarian principles, IRD/UNFPA Code of Conduct, child protection, PSEA and other policies, practices and procedures and applicable Jordan regulations.
• Ensure strict adherence to all IRD staff to security protocols, IRD and Camp security and safety regulations and recommendations. Works closely with Security Officer to update and maintain camp level security SoPs.
• In close Coordination with the program and operations, oversees the CTC rehabilitation and Maintenance.
• Other duties as assigned.
||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشاء سيرتك الذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية والأسرع للحصول على الوظيفة Program Officer – International Relief and Development بكل سهولة الان مجانا.