Programme Manager – Middle East (Dubai, UAE) – Smiths Detection
An excellent opportunity for a senior Project / Programme Manager in a highly visible role partnering with the regional team to deliver key projects within approved budget, schedule and specifications. This position will carry full responsibility for all phases of the programme including initiating, planning, execution, control and closing.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensure the Smiths Code of Corporate Responsibility and Business Ethics is upheld in all activities.
• Responsible for all phases of a Programme (s), initiate, plan, execute, control and close.
• Assembles and leads under his/her functional area Bid teams responding to tenders and/or requirement specifications. Liaise and coordinate with multidiscipline subject matter expertise across SD and the Centers of Excellences / Manufacturing plants.
• Organizes, allocated resources, and manages the internal and external multidisciplinary teams and customer relationships on medium size and/or complex Programmes.
• Negotiates and reaches agreement with customer or end user (internal or external to company) on all his/her Programme specifications including Programme deliverables, scope, time, cost and quality.
• Ensure process placement are initiated/maintained required for Programme specifications to meet company standards for revenue, profit, earned value and ROI as well as being consistent with SDME and the company’s long term strategic plan.
• Prepares detailed Programme/Project plans and schedules, presents to senior management, and receives approval or makes revisions to receive approval to initiate the programme and/or project.
• Develops and uses control methods and reporting for forecasting, identifying, monitoring and resolving programme variances in scope, cost, time and quality.
• Ensure compliance with Company policies for, Ethics, Health, environment and safety.
• Regularly reports progress on his/her programmes identifying variance against agreed baseline with forecast of ETC and ECAC, Risk and opportunity considered.
||Dubai, United Arab Emirates
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Programme Manager – Middle East (Dubai, UAE) – Smiths Detection بكل سهولة الان مجانا.