The “Promotion of inclusive financial systems in the MENA Region” in Jordan is seeking a “Project Administration Officer – Financial Services” – on a full time base employment.
The position holder is responsible for:
- Smooth functioning of financial administration, such as recording of cash book, invoice/receipts preparation
and registration, financial administration in line with GIZ standard procedures.
- Support to overall financial monitoring, such as budget planning and control, monthly budgets.
- Provision of all required ad-hoc financial monitoring reports as requested by the team leader.
- Effective coordination with the project colleagues and the departments of the GIZ Office.
- Smooth communication with colleagues in the programme’s countries.
- Preparation of bi-annual financial reports for the EU using the WinPACCS Cost Control Software.
- Preparation for regular internal control and external audits in line with GIZ procedures.
- Smooth and professional provision of financial services to the project according to GIZ rules and regulations
and EU regulations.
- Handling the cash and bank flow using GIZ related financial software.
- Bank reconciliation and invoice checking.
- Financial and cash-flow monitoring.
- Handling the procurement of goods and services up to EUR 2,500 in accordance with GIZ guidelines and EU regulations.
- Knowledge Management: organize and maintain the technical DMS structure for the Jordan component.
- Support of the advisors and team leader in the tendering and contract management process.
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Job Role:||Finance and Investment|
|Company Industry:||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|