The “Management of Water Resources Program Administration team” in Jordan is seeking a “Project Administration Officer – pooled function: financial services” – on a full time base employment.
• smooth functioning of financial administration for up to 4 projects of the Water Portfolio, such as cash withdrawal, keeping the cashbook, bankbook, bank account, preparing and verifying vouchers in line with GIZ standard procedures and systems/programs and in accordance with the signed authorization agreements
• checking and preparing invoices for payments according to GIZ rules and regulations
• handling payments according to GIZ rules and regulations up to set value limit using GIZ software
• monitoring cashboxes and safe contents and keep lists updated
• monitoring bank accounts’ operations and regular bank reconciliation
• preparing project vouchers according to GIZ rules and regulation using the GIZ standard systems, reviews the classification and completeness of all vouchers/receipts for related projects
• maintaining related filing for financial section and keeps information confidential considering GIZ rules and regulations
• following up monthly reports on receivables, unsettled item and advances registered in project’s bookkeeping journals
• preparing for internal control sessions conducted by GIZ Office Amman, GIZ HQ Audit Unit and other related external audits
• support to overall financial monitoring.
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Job Role:||Finance and Investment|
|Company Industry:||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|