Project Administration – Real Estate Company – Dubai – The ReKruiters
• Acting as a first point of contact: Consolidating & dealing with correspondence and phone calls for Projects
• Work with various project management tools by staying updated with on-going tasks & managing it accordingly.
• Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the managers/executives
• Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
• Performs standard office procedures including scheduling appointments, processing mail, answering phones, ordering supplies, arrange meetings, appointments and travel arrangements. Prepare agenda and documentation updates files for meetings.
• Assists the Director in preparing the monthly reports and presentations for project
• Coordination and assistance for all staff related issues to operational paperwork
• Coordinates between the Director and other related departments.
• Coordinate flight tickets & hotel reservations for project team.
• Create, Maintain and Update the LPO tracking / Budget / Capex utilization & weekly status reports.
• Keeps sensitive material in confidence when requested.
• Take minutes during meetings, coordinate and collect information for the projects’ meeting.
• Type office correspondence, takes and transcribes dictations.
• Assists the Director in preparing proposals, presentations reports, data and analysis.
• Prepare/type drafts ie. Letters, circulars, reports on operational issues, notes, memo’s etc.
||Dubai, United Arab Emirates
||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen
التقدم للوظيفة الان