Project and Contract Specialist – Power Systems & Information Technology
Key Task Duties:
– On going management of Framework of Contractors within the Framework Services area including all phase of procurement and contract administration to deliver the requirements of Drainage Network Operations & Maintenance Department (DNOMD).
The Contract Manager will act as a central point of contract Framework Service Area issues.
– Provide professional advice. expertise and practical assistance to PWA's DNOMD in all tendering / contractual matters from inception of project till close-out of contracts.
– Finalisation of tender documentation including preparation of pricing mechanism and release to tender.
– Prepare award plan submissions.
– Maintain strict confidentiality and ethics on all contractual matters.
– Prepare draft contracts documents by incorporating the effect of all tender bulletins, negotiations, clarifications, and qualifications accepted by PWA.
– Review work / service scopes of tenders & change request and liaise with DNOMD for improvements and changes.
– Management of contracts by rendering contractual support on resolving disputes, evaluation of claims, variations and settlements of final account.
– Ensure contract strategies, tenders, contracts and variations are in full compliance with all PWA policies and procedures which include but are not limited to Contract and Project Execution Procedures.
– Single point accountability for all assigned contracts from inception till close out, including administration of contracts and variations, dispute resolution, monitoring cost / schedule impacts, rendering contractual support on payment, disputes and claims, quality management and any associated HSE consequence including pretender activities.
– Assist DNOMD in the preparation and issuance of pre-qualification documents & Assist DNOMD with managing budgets for projects to be carried out and ongoing projects.
– Provide inputs for pre-qualification evaluation criteria and render expert advice to DNOMD in short listing potential bidders & Provide expert advice and guidance to DNOMD during tender preparation to ensure that the most suitable contracting strategy for a given scope of work is utilized.
– Provide professional advice, expertise, and practical assistance in the review and preparation of scopes of work, including the verification of the completeness and accuracy of the technical information supplied. Check anomalies/discrepancies, if any, in the tender document and ensure consistency throughout various sections of the tender document. Identify the most suitable pricing mechanism for a given scope of work, i.e. lump sum, re-measured, cost-plus, escalation factor, exchange fluctuations etc. taking into account the intended contract duration.
– Ensure tender documents meet PWA standards, and risk assessment and risk mitigation measures are adequately identified, addressed and managed in accordance with PWA HSE Risk Management Guidelines.
– Ensure that Tender Bulletins are issued in a timely manner and captures the clarifications with adequate clarity.
– Facilitate tender briefing explanation meetings, including required site observations where needed, to ensure bidders understand scope of work.
– Ensure that bid evaluations are conducted in a fair and ethical manner and are consistent with the terms and conditions of tenders, PWA’s Policies and Guidelines and the evaluation criteria apply equitably to all received bids.
– Ensure that tender clarifications are issued in a timely manner and captures the clarifications with adequate clarity.
– Ensure security of pricing information and confidentiality of commercial evaluation
– Reviews various contracts administration and contract management procedures to ensure compliance, where applicable, with PWA’s contracting policy and procedures and apply Contractor Management System, set-up and maintain the goal of zero contractor claims and employ dispute avoidance technique.
Assume lead role in dispute resolutions.
||Australia; Canada; Germany; Finland; France; Great Britain (UK); United Kingdom; United States
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Project and Contract Specialist – Power Systems & Information Technology بكل سهولة الان مجانا.