Under the Project Manager supervision, the Field Monitor is responsible for ensuring timely and high quality data collection for the monitoring of the food assistance program implemented by ACTED and WFP in 4 northern governorates: Ajloun, Jerash, Irbid and Mafraq.
Field monitor is responsible of:
• Collecting data on WFP shops, shop compliance with WFP standards, rules and regulations, through on-site visits, timely collection of receipts from WFP shops;
• Collecting beneficiaries’ feedback on the food assistance program by organizing and facilitating regular FGDs;
• Conduct Food Security Outcome Monitoring (FSOM) surveys in all the targeted governorates.
• Collaborate and provide information for monthly, quarterly and end of the project reporting to the donor.
• Collection of receipts from shops contracted by WFP;
• On site shops monitoring;
• Focus Groups Discussions organization;
• Conduction of Food Security Outcome Monitoring (FSOM) surveys in all the targeted governorates;
• Contribution to daily, weekly and monthly report development.
Upon request of the Food Security Project Manager and following appropriate training and orientation, the Project Assistant – Field Monitoring will be also required to support the Mobile Team in:
• E-cards stock management and distribution plan development;
• E-card distribution organization and implementation in line with SOPs and ACTED rules and regulation;
• Ensuring proper documentation and accuracy of the E-card distribution recording each e-card in the appropriate database;
• Ensuring appropriate and full information to E-card users regarding E-card functioning, reload and use;
• CBOs volunteers coaching on E-cards distribution;
• Any ad-hoc activity requested by WFP during project duration.
|Job Location:||Mafraq, Jordan|
|Job Role:||Community Services|
|Company Industry:||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|