Project Coordinator (National Diabetes Strategy Implementation Team) – Ministry of Public Health
Project Coordinator with assist the Project Manager and Executive Director to support implementation of the Qatar National Diabetes Strategy. The Program manager oversees the coordination and administration of all aspects of an ongoing program including planning, organizing, staffing, leading, and controlling program activities. Project Coordinator with assist the Project Manager and Executive Director for managing information, exchange and interaction between the national diabetes committee, its subcommittees and other NHS committees and subcommittees supporting the National Health Strategy in Qatar.
Tasks & Duties:
1. the Project Coordinator develops, coordinate, evaluate and implement the National Diabetes Strategy to be delivered to a high quality and within the agreed timeframe.
2. Drafting, updating and sharing as appropriate all project documentation.
3. Provides leadership, direction and decision making support for the Project Manager and Executive Director.
4. Assist in the coordination between committees and subcommittees of the diabetes strategy and other health strategies relevant to the national diabetes strategy.
5. Assist in the all operations including the timely, accurate, and comprehensive development of an annual budget and its implementation.
1. The Project Coordinator will assist in the management and day-to-day operations of the national diabetes committee and subcommittees by coordinating, aligning decisions, meetings, services and initiatives and shall be accountable to the Project Manager and Executive Director and the national diabetes committee.
2. The Project Coordinator implement short term objectives based on the strategy to facilitate the timeline of strategy implementation in Qatar.
3. The Project Coordinator assist in successful achievement and timeliness of objectives and execution of strategy.
4. The Project Coordinator provides guidance to the Project Manager and Executive Director and the national diabetes committee on the role and capabilities required in respect of staff appointments and retains the appropriate quality and quantity of staff.
5. The Project Coordinator assist in the management including timely, accurate, and comprehensive development and implementation of annual operating and capital budgets.
6. The Project Coordinator assist in the long term strategy guides the short term objectives, as including yearly budget and assessment of outcomes and impact.
7. The Project Coordinator maintains the highest standards of conduct and integrity following best practices, statute and regulatory requirements in all matters including financial, governance, legal and clinical related issues.
8. The Project Coordinator collaborates with other staff to ensure timely delivery of the objectives and goals of the strategy; coordinates with and engage all stakeholders in the decisions process and different activities of the strategies.
9. The Project Coordinator ensures alignment with related health strategy in Qatar.
10. The Project Coordinator assist meeting and managing objectives, measuring and evaluating progress and regular reporting of this information to the Project Manager and Executive Director and the national diabetes committee .
11. The Project Coordinator assist in implementing National Diabetes strategy/action plan in collaboration with National Diabetes Strategy Team.
12. The Project Coordinator assist to establish & implement systems for monitoring & evaluation of programs on ongoing basis.
13. The Project Coordinator assist to carry out presentations and training workshops for partners.
14. The Project Coordinator assist to advocate for policies and strategies related to the national diabetes strategy.
15. The Project Coordinator assist in Building and promoting partnerships across the organization to develop and strengthen internal and external partnerships that can provide information, assistance and support the national diabetes strategy.
16. The Project Coordinator assist to carry out training workshops & presentations for diverse groups of people such as health workers, students, parents & other members of the public.
17. The Project Coordinator assist to participate in training of undergraduate and postgraduate students.
18. The Project Coordinator assist to gather and evaluate information pertaining to the national diabetes strategy needs including international & regional standards.
19. The Project Coordinator assist to write regular management and progress reports to the Project Manager and Executive Director and the national diabetes committee.
20. The Project Coordinator assist to develop and participate in researches in the field of Diabetes and it's risk factors.
21. The Project Coordinator assist to perform other duties as and when needed and required by Project Manager and Executive Director and the national diabetes committee
1. Demonstrates knowledge and applying of Vision, Mission and Values of the Supreme Council of Health
2. Demonstrates extraordinary customer service by fulfilling all customer requirements within the accepted standards of time, cost and quality;
3. Complies with all the laws and regulations of the State of Qatar and the policies of the Supreme Council of Health and points out non-compliance by others;
4. Maintains regular attendance, punctuality and dedication to position; consistently arrives to work and departs from work as scheduled;
5. Deals with non-negotiable integrity in all matters at the workplace and outside of work
6. Accepts responsibilities in different shifts, both during or outside normal working hours and during official holidays, if required by the organization;
7. Accepts, within reasonable boundaries, working with males or females of divergent nationality within or outside the department;
8. Demonstrates respect for colleagues and works as a team player enabling the flow of communication, refrains from rumours, gossip and ill-will for colleagues;
9. Contribution in transferring experiences and knowledge serving work interest;
10. Participation and contribution in any activity / project which would contribute in improving SCH performance;
11. Accepting to deal and communicate, within the scope of work, with all departments and sections of the Supreme Council of Health and other third parties, taking into consideration the administrative hierarchy
||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Project Coordinator (National Diabetes Strategy Implementation Team) – Ministry of Public Health بكل سهولة الان مجانا.