• Responsible for managing the projects, projects staff, and ensuring the implementation of all projects activities according to the action plan.
• Responsible for communication and coordination with project partner.
• Project includes coordination with high-level stakeholders as well as direct community-based work.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
• Undertake standard projects administrative activities and procedures including, And insure that projects adhere to donors minimum requirements and are in healthy financial status and use resources in transparency
• Provide a clear and coordinated leadership to the daily implementation of the projects in all its components
• Facilitate and ensure good coordination mechanisms with the projects team members, donors, partners and ensure consistent communication with key stakeholders on the project
• Communication and collaboration with direct and indirect partners, stakeholders and authorities
• Set, develop and ensure the implementation of the action plan and the MEAL plan for data collection analysis and evaluation.
• Be responsible for drafting and submitting all deliverables ( work plans, advocacy strategies, yearly, monthly quarterly reports, final reports activity reports, monthly reports, quarter reports and final reports both internal and external
• Ensure the development and implementation of monitoring tools for projects activities and work closely with M7E department to insure all MEL plans are set up to provide maximum impact as well as capture leanings for future programming , in addition to any required donor evaluations and monitoring visits
• Donor reporting ensuring quality and fulfil with donor requirements and deadlines
• Participate in internal and external trainings as required
• Decision making and priority setting
• Gather and analyse the data and identify potential project related problems and report to the Line Manager
• Facilitate the community need assessment, identify technical needs for the team, and organize related technical support.
• Meet on a regular basis to provide project updates and share relevant information.
• Visit organizations and conduct mission to field as necessary in consultation with Unit Manager.
• Coordinate logistics for all projects training courses, seminars and workshops.
• Assist in arranging programs for in-coming and outgoing official missions.
• Follow up with the implementing partners and sub-contractors for progress report, submission of reports and recent data on target group and other information material.
• Collect data from the implementing agencies and obtain information materials, publications, newsletters, etc.
• Review data and information generated by the Projects’ implementing agencies and prepare information materials for briefing and review sessions.
• Performs other related duties as assigned by the Department Head.
• Develop the capacity of the team, deepen understanding of their roles and assist in career development
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|