Project Manager – Electro Mechanical – Career Hunters
The Project Manager (Senior Project Manager) is responsible for completing electromechanical engineering projects by setting a solid plan to organize and control the project elements.
Duties and responsibilities include but not limited to:
1. Developing project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with management.
2. Determining project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements; assigning personnel to phases and elements; reviewing bids from contractors.
3. Determining project specifications by studying product designs, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates.
4. Supervising the product performance by designing necessary tests and monitoring team adherance for implementation.
5. Supporting the Project Control Team in drawing the project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
6. Maintaining project schedule by monitoring project progress, coordinating activities, and resolving problems.
7. Controlling project plans by reviewing designs and specifications; plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
8. Controlling project costs by approving expenditures; administering contractor contracts.
9. Preparing project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
10. Maintaining safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
11. Maintaining the company reputation by complying with contracts terms, governmental rules and regulations.
12. Accomplishing project objectives by managing staff, planning, and evaluating the activities.
13. Attracting the right calibers and identifying potential career development opportunities for better employee engagement levels.
14. Accomplishing financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
15. Maintaining quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards, analyzing and resolving quality and customer service problems, identifying trends, and recommending system improvements.
16. Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, bench marking state-of-the-art practices, and participating in professional societies.
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Project Manager – Electro Mechanical – Career Hunters بكل سهولة الان مجانا.