Project Manager – Electro Mechanical
The Project Manager (Senior Project Manager) is responsible for completing Electro Mechanical engineering projects by setting a solid plan to organize and control the project elements.
Duties and responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Developing project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with management.
• Determining project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements; assigning personnel to phases and elements; reviewing bids from contractors.
• Determining project specifications by studying product designs, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates.
• Supervising the product performance by designing necessary tests and monitoring team adherance for implementaton.
• Supporting the Project Control Team in drwing the project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
• Maintaining project schedule by monitoring project progress, coordinating activities, and resolving problems.
• Controling project plans by reviewing designs and specifications; plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
• Controling project costs by approving expenditures; administering contractor contracts.
• Preparing project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
• Maintaining safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Maintaining the company reputation by complying with contracts terms, governmental rules and regulations.
• Accomplishing project objectives by managing staff, planning, and evaluating the activities.
• Attracting the right calibers and identifying potential career development opportunities for better employee engagement levels.
• Accomplishing financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
• Maintaining quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards, analyzing and resolving quality and customer service problems, identifying trends, and recommending system improvements.
• Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, benchmarking state-of-the-art practices, and participating in professional societies.
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Project Manager – Electro Mechanical بكل سهولة الان مجانا.