Project Manager – FINCA Jordan
Reports To : CEO, and IT Manager as functional line.
Basic Function :
The Project Manager is responsible for managing and overseeing the FINCA Jordan special projects and tasks under the direction of Senior Management, ensures compliance with statutory laws and FINCA policies and procedures, identifies and facilitates resolution of any potential or actual deviations from the plan or resource issues, and identifies risks to achieving key milestones.
Essential Duties include the following but not limited to:
(This list of duties does not free the employee from resolving of issues and problems encountered at work, in accordance with the acquired knowledge, experience, qualifications and position)
• Develops and updates if required Project Management System strategy, methodology, and forms.
• Designs and implements a full project plan for all assigned projects, approved by the Management Board or as assigned by the CEO.
• Maintains project planning which includes but is not limited to development of schedules, milestone charts, GANTT charts or Project plan through MS Project.
• Establishes and implements a process for generating analysis of timelines, resources and budgeting information that facilitate scenario planning, contingency planning, decision making and problem solving.
• Performs project risk management planning including risk identification and analysis, risk mitigation approaches and risk response planning.
• Establishes vision for the project management team.
• Executes projects through tasks like status meetings and project development updates, status reports, human resources development and performance reports.
• Manages project portfolios in accordance with project management department charter.
• Manages project monitoring and controlling through measuring the project performance and progression with respect to the project management plan. Performs scope verification and manages changes to project requirement as needed, calculating key performance indicators for cost and time to measure the degree of variation, proposes corrective measures and suggestions, keep project on track.
• Ensures alignment of Project team activities with the project plan and ensures communication of progress.
• Liaises with project team leaders and team members to ensure timely and proactive action to identify any deviation (or potential) which could affect the project plan goals.
• Performs appropriate, documented and authorized management of the planned or ongoing projects.
• Consults, trains, assists other colleagues by providing necessary updates and info as requested.
• Analyzes narrative or statistical data for report preparation.
• Ensures project closure final reports due delivery.
• Cooperates with other structural units and supports them in everyday activities when required.
• Designs, delivers Project Management trainings upon request.
• Manages any risks within his/her area, as part of this supports the implementation of the risk management policy, procedures and strategies and controls enforcement. Identifies inherent risks in within his/her area, collects and coordinates risk events, immediately reports to the Risk and Internal Control Department about risk event or any important findings containing any potential risk and acts in coordination with the Risk and Internal Control Department, provides information on the inherent risk exposure to the Risk and Internal Control Department on a regular basis, builds risk culture and boosts risk awareness.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• The position may have supervisory responsibility.
• Leads and coordinates work of subordinates (if any) including but not limited to: recruitment, performance management, and training and staff development.
• Delegates tasks accordingly and coordinates tasks deliverable on time
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Project Manager – FINCA Jordan بكل سهولة الان مجانا.