PROJECT MANAGER – INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY – Dhaman – Health Assurance Hospitals Company
Responsible for planning, initiating, and managing information technology (IT) projects including day-to-day operations of resourcing, scheduling, prioritization and task coordination, managing project stakeholders, and meeting project milestones, objectives and deliverables within agreed timeframes and budgets as well as leading and guiding the work of technical and functional staff, serving as liaison between business and technical aspects of projects, planning project stages and assessing business implications for each stage, and monitoring progress to assure deadlines and targets are met.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Policies & Processes
▪ Ensure implementation of IT Division policies and processes in order to achieve the IT Division’s objectives.
IT Project Management Activities
▪ Develop project charter of information technology projects (business applications, Health Informatics, etc.) and lead kick off meetings for new projects.
▪ Develop project plans that include project scope, work breakdown structure (WBS), project budget; schedules and time tables, resources, quality and communication plans.
▪ Assign duties, responsibilities, and spans of authority to project personnel and coordinate recruitment of project personnel.
▪ Identify user requirements and develop project and product specifications that will ensure that these requirements are met.
▪ Collaborate with the business function module owners, project stakeholders, system vendors, development and implementation team, and quality assurance team to provide functional and technical direction on systems analysis, design, development, testing and deployment.
▪ Coordinate work activities by scheduling staff assignments, setting the work priorities, and directing the work of assigned employees, (including contractual) in the development of new information technology systems and enhancements to existing systems.
▪ Provide input on project team member performance through the review of completed work assignments and work techniques.
▪ Monitor the implementation of IT projects to ensure that all targets are reached and that the overall project is completed in accordance with agreed budget, timescales and scope.
▪ Develop and implement any necessary procedures and documentation required to support new IT systems and procedures.
▪ Prepare project status reports and presentation by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information and trends .
▪ Conduct post project evaluations to ensure that systems implemented are operating effectively and providing the services required by users.
▪ Perform other duties related to the job as assigned by the Direct Manager.
▪ Review and present reports on budget activity, including identification of potential problems and recommendations for corrective actions, forecast trends and make recommendations.
▪ Prepare and submit reports on a regular basis to the Direct Manager that cover the section’s activities.
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة PROJECT MANAGER – INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY – Dhaman – Health Assurance Hospitals Company بكل سهولة الان مجانا.