Project Manager – Manpower Middle East
Our client is now recruiting for a Project Manager. This position will be based in Kuwait
Purpose of Job Position:
To be Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals
• Create, monitor, and update project quotes.
• Ensure client’s approval of the initial quotes and changes.
• Negotiate pricing for each project and issue purchase orders.
• Provide financial analysis of projects to management.
• Deliver projects within agreed budget (within quality standards and processes).
• Maintain all project related (financial) administration.
• Client communication – main point of contact for client communication; maintain smooth communication with clients on all project related matters; conduct kick-off meetings, conference calls, post mortem meetings as necessary; keep client updated about the status and progress of their projects.
• Production staff – liaise between client and production staff; provide production staff with all the information necessary for successful completion of the project. This includes internal as well as external staff in the form of freelancers, sub-contractors and partners.
• PM department – communicate with the PM Lead and President about issues that will affect other projects.
• President – Keep President informed about status of projects during weekly project status meetings, provide information and reports upon request.
• Secure and assign resources (internal and external) for projects.
• Manage allocated teams in terms of project related matters.
• Monitor and ensure timely completion of tasks.
• Support production staff in other departments when needed; trouble-shoot.
• Ensure delivery by agreed deadlines.
• Negotiate schedules and deadlines with clients, and secure their approval for changes.
• Create and maintain project schedules using standard tools. and monitor schedules to ensure timely delivery by agreed deadlines.
• In cooperation with other PM team members take turns in preparing/updating internal schedule for production staff.
• Ensure that project backups are created and data volume on the server is kept at a minimum.
• Co-ordinate PM efforts with other project managers and support them when needed.
• Cover for other PMs during vacation and sick days.
• Comply with company procedures and working practices.
• Contribute to the improvement of PM practices in the department.
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Project Manager – Manpower Middle East بكل سهولة الان مجانا.