• Customer Management – Primary interface with customer project management. Assures customer satisfaction and quality delivery against expected business outcome. Assures customer acceptance of scope control.
• Project Administration – Demonstrated mastery of Project Management tools, techniques, and methods. Primary responsibility for accuracy, and timeliness of team level issues, action items, and change control. Assures compliance with project methodology within the team. Creation and update of project plans and resolves status and resource allocation issues within scope of team – identifies issues which may impact scope, quality, or delivery of project and ensures appropriate communications to project team and customer management. Manages team progress against project critical path and identifies issues – takes action as appropriate. Leads project meetings and primary communications channel to team and customer regarding project status. Responsible for closing and archiving project deliverable and artifacts.
• Project Tracks Management – Work closely with technical lead(s), provides direction, guidance, and priority setting at team level. Defines business and technology outcomes and methods used to achieve project goals. Mentors team members in all aspects of project management and delivery craft skills.
• Problem Solving – Primary responsibility for solving / resolving issues at project and team level. Able to coach/train peer level, consulting staff, and customers in application of problem solving methods. Develops solutions based on project goals, expected results or general responsibilities with significant leeway to set objectives, determine methods to achieve and techniques to implement.
• Decision Making – Drives decision making process related to work process or deliverable content within project context.
• Arabic and English Verbal & Written Presentation – Able to deliver entire presentation, reports, and briefings to peer level and executive level customers. Demonstrated ability of presentation craft skills and able to mentor peers. Responsible for overall success of project delivery – ensures closure of next steps and company commitments on projects.
• Reporting and Measurement – Assures reporting and measurement for assigned project. Assists in defining concepts, frameworks, methods, practices, and tools associated with reporting and measurement.
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|