Project Manager – Solar Energy
– In accordance with the following responsibilities, manage the quality and timely delivery of The Solar Project within the agreed budget.
– Provide Project Execution representation for COMPANY’S for EPC Contractors, PMC Consultants, Government Interfaces and other 3rd Party Interfaces.
– Effectively manage the EPC and PMC agreements through:
a) Ensure compliance of the EPC Contract with the Project Execution Plan and all Third Party Agreements.
b) Ensure timely decision making and execution to meet project needs.
c) Ensure efficient Claim Management of the EPC and the PMC contract
d) Provide support and interface between Project and COMPANY’S Managing Director and Steering Committees
e) Maintain effective communication with EPC Contractor on all issues, including sufficient and timely meetings.
f) Commitment to and assurance that the project meets all QHSE aspects and requirements.
g) Ensure effective relations with all 3rd Party and Government
Authorities relevant to the project.
h) Ensure the effective and sufficient Risk Management is implemented across the Project by EPC and PMC.
i) Ensure EPC Contractor project controls systems are effective and progress & cost reporting is on time and to budget.
j) Ensure project reporting by all parties is completed in a timely and effective manner.
k) Ensure the project design is in accordance with the Agreements and Company requirements.
l) Ensure project fabrication and construction are in accordance with the Agreements and Company requirements.
m) Ensure that a change management decision making process is defined, documented and understood.
Responsible for leading the establishment of the overall success criteria for the development, including time, cost, technical and performance parameters
– Manage, monitor and advise upon project budget and finances ensuring that key metrics are measured at all points in the Project
Ensure Project Insurance Management
Create and execute work plans to meet changing business & Project needs
– Prepare and present accurate status and cost reports – monthly/quarterly including necessary Dashboard summaries
– Project planning, production of detailed project plan and milestones
– Monitor and assess project schedule and inform management of any project delays and identify critical issues
– Establish Project KPIs and provide Quarterly reviews of KPI and update on development plan.
– Ensure a Project Risk management process is in place and updated regularly through the Project.
– Present to and inform COMPANY’S Managing Director, executive team, Steering Committee and stakeholders of any project delays and critical issues that need to be resolved to keep project completion on track.
Lead Company’s efforts on Quality Health and Safety Environment (QHSE) activities, policies and objectives.
– Ensure proactive compliance of Project, EPC Contractor and PMC Consultants with all QHSE obligations, both from Company requirements and with the laws and regulations of the Kingdom of Jordan.
– Lead through example, active participation in QHSE audits, office inductions, incident reporting and review of QHSE performances as applicable.
– Ensure all installed equipment is subject to quality inspection and testing in accordance with Company requirements.
Ownership and Adherence to EPC, PMC, PPA and GCAs Agreements.
• Responsible for the execution of the Project in accordance with the various Agreements and ensuring that EPC Contractor implements the Company obligations under the PPA and GCA Agreements.
• Support for the final evaluation and negotiation of the EPC Agreement
• Ensure the technical aspects of the PPA and GCA are reflected in the delivery
Effective project governance, processes and systems to be utilized throughout Project
• Ensure that all related documentation for the steering committee meetings, Board meetings and shareholder meetings is developed in accordance with Company requirements.
• Ensure all aspects of the Project are consistent with the Project governance processes and requirements and that effective controls and audits are in place.
Develop and manage a professional Project team and ensure adequate manpower.
– Ensure development plans in place for all COMPANY’S Project delivery team members.
– Manage the identification and procurement of resources – internal/external
– Resources identified and secured in time to achieve project objectives
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Project Manager – Solar Energy بكل سهولة الان مجانا.