Project Officer – BLUMONT JORDAN
Blumont is seeking a Project Officer to support Syria Essential Services II (SES II) Program. The Program Officer works under the Project Development and Coordination Manager to support project development and coordination amoung various SES II technical teams. This support includes, but is not limited to analyzing community assessments and town hall meetings to identify project priorities and develop comprehensive project overviews with input from engineering, governance, livelihoods, and monitoring and evaluation teams.
• Develop project overviews by compiling technical intervention designs from engineering, governance, livelihoods, and monitoring and evaluation teams.
• Facilitate innovation and collaboration between various SES II technical teams.
• Ensure that gender, environmental, risk mitigation, sustainability, and monitoring and evaluation considerations are incorporated into all project designs.
• Contribute to translations, work plans, and performance reports.
• Support activities to identify community stakeholders and analyze community assessments and town hall meeting data.
• Prepare technical assistance plans based on priorities identified by local councils, CSOs/NGOs, and communities in Syria.
• Other duties as assigned.
||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Project Officer – BLUMONT JORDAN بكل سهولة الان مجانا.