Project Officer Support – Zaatari Camp – ACTED
The Programme Support Officer (PSOF) is responsible for providing a wide range of support activities to Water Supply Program Manager and to the Water Supply line managers and acting as a point of contact between FLATS and programmes. The below functions are meant as a guide and are not exclusive of work which may need to be undertaken to meet the developing needs of the program.
– Creating and maintaining a filing system for project document templates and copies
– Establishing and maintaining the project archive
– Support to line managers on filing, archiving and storage of project documents and equipment
– Tracking of assets assigned to staff
– Monthly stock check and forecasting of items used by the project
– Reporting on cars available each day plus daily and weekend transport to the base
– Creation and maintenance of staff schedules for all teams
– Collection, tracking and submission of all TOIL, OT, sick and leave forms
– Manage the advance booking of leave
– Creation and submission of attendance sheets
– Supporting the creation and analysis of bi monthly finger print data
– Support to new staff enrolment, contracts, staff data, ID badges etc
– Management of agencies master list, delivery schedule and MOU archive
– Management of the truck master list and supporting documentation
– Support to Data Entry team, including data entry, as required
– Support investigation of WAPP / WADI daily reports and tracking of diverted water
– Management of project teams and activities in lieu of Water Supply Coordinator and Water Supply Deputy
– Other programmatic support as delegated
– Advertising, interviewing and managing all CfW positions
– Maintaining and updating all project side reports, attendance sheets and document on CfW
– Managing CfW rotation
– Monitoring of CfW attendance, in collaboration with relevant programme staff
– Water supply and cancelled and rejected trucks reports
– Water quality reports and typing of Quality Incident report
– Support Program Manager with reporting on indicators and budget forecast (PMF and BFU)
– Any other project reports
Information and communication
– Sharing information both to the various Water Supply teams and between Water Supply teams and FLATS
– Identifies and reports to manager assets, vehicles and communication needs, issues or maintenance requirements for the water supply team / operations
– Maintain open dialogue with all team members, FLATS and Coordination and treat all staff in a respectful way.
– The Programme Support Officer is responsible for contributing to security management of all teams
– The Programme Support Officer is responsible for immediately reporting incidents to the Security officer, Water Supply Program Manager and Coordination.
– The Programme Support Officer is responsible for supporting the implementation and communication of security or evacuation plans.
Nature of the job
– Working hours are determined with the contract however in practice are variable depending upon the needs of the project. Working hours can range from 6am until 6pm, seven days per week, can be on a shift or fixed pattern. Working hours can extended before or after these hours if required in exceptional circumstances.
– Working days can include public holidays. Although no staff is required to work during this period the needs remain and flexibility is appreciated.
– Finger printing is used to monitor the attendance of staff. Staff who do not finger print in on time or at all can be subject to disciplinary procedures.
– Staff roles are defined in the TOR however staff can be required to fulfil other roles or duties according to the operational or strategic needs of the programme. These duties can be defined by any line manager, FLATS manager PM, Coordination.
||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Project Officer Support – Zaatari Camp – ACTED بكل سهولة الان مجانا.