Role Summary : To lead a team of Asst. Engineers, Designers & Draftsmen to execute & technically oversee Piping & Mechanical Engineering activities for any Offshore Project.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1) Aware of latest Offshore industry practice for piping systems for offshore Topside & rigs
2) Reviews contract technical documents & develop work scope, prepare technical clarifications.
3) Coordinates with Client, Classification society & vendors on technical Requirements of project
4) Coordinate with engineering and procurement department to selects Marine equipment like Engine, EG, Pumps, water makers, Anchor winches, HVAC, Foam systems, Water Heaters, etc. for Procurement & Bidding purposes in accordance with various design requirements, load line & down flooding requirements & hazardous area plans.
5) Coordinate with engineering to carry out calculations for Ballast, Bilge, fire main, Potable water, Engine cooling, Exhaust system vent & sound, crankcase ventilation, emergency bilge, deck drain system in line with relevant Codes & Rules
6) Reviews MTO developed by Piping Designers to ensure accuracy
7) Coordinate with engineering to review vendor designs & Quotations & advice production & purchasing department.
8) Review technical bid Evaluations prepared by procurement
9) Assists the Senior engineer & manager for Meeting department KPIS
10) Resolves site issues & give solutions to production
11) Identifies and create Potential change orders as per technical scope of work.
12) Advises Senior Engineer, Project Manager on technical issues to ensure project compliance & owner Comments.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|