Project Plan & Control Manager (PMO) Bilingual – United Development Company
• Support the successful delivery of programs undertaken by P&CEO through effective facilitation, tracking and reporting.
• To cascade corporate objectives into functional scorecards and monitor through the various P&CEO committees.
• Relationship development and management, including ongoing and regular contact and communications specific to portfolio changes and performance reviews.
• Support in identification, assessment, monitoring and mitigation of key risks.
• Develop positive relationships with Sponsors, and teams to enable the PMO to provide support including facilitation, tracking and reporting
• Act as a reference point for PMO queries and information and an advocate for best practices in project management.
• Establish a framework for the performance management monitoring for respective Executive Directors’- KPI’s and reporting tools.
• Developing weekly and monthly status reports.
• Managing Quarterly Report submission to ensure quality and timely delivery to the P&CEO.
• Track and report on portfolio performance, providing a real-time, comprehensive, and prioritized view of its performance.
• Track initiatives milestones while developing, maintaining and reporting on the overall portfolio delivery plan.
• Maintain processes to ensure project management documentation, reports and plans are relevant, accurate and complete.
• Support in establishing Business continuity management system.
• Liaise with risk consultants in case of outsourcing.
• Support P&CEO in preparing risk report and recommendations in regards to risk performance.
• Collaboration with business units to understand risk exposures associated with various business processes and procedures.
• Performs regular risk assessments for the initiatives within the portfolio.
• Build up a repository of project templates both technical and management to support the stakeholders.
• Ensure programs / projects report on time, through the monthly programed reviews.
• Monitors compliance to Policies and Procedures.
• Sets and monitors individual targets/objectives
||Accounting and Auditing
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Project Plan & Control Manager (PMO) Bilingual – United Development Company بكل سهولة الان مجانا.