Projection Supervisor – Kuwait – MAJID AL FUTTAIM Cinemas
The primary role of the projection supervisor is to ensure the efficient running of the technical operations of digital projection system, film and audio equipment suite to a very high standard considering a diverse range of duties. Supervision of projectionist staff, in an appropriate and respectful manner, to ensure the correct operation of all Standard Procedures.
Supervisor ensures that the customer receives the optimal visual and aural movie and live event experience when they are in the cinema. Taking responsibility for actions and ensuring good teamwork within the group. Must be available to work weekdays and weekends
Role Responsibilities – Including but not limited to;
• Liaise with Programming team for film schedule on a weekly basis.
• Regular physical auditorium checks for picture and sound quality, auditorium temperature check.
• DCP security, arrival and dispatch via both physical and electronic distribution.
• Follow up with NOC team for Playlist creation- including adverts and trailers- cue placements, sound formats and picture ratios.
• Follow up with NOC team and programming for KDM ensuring KDM's are up to date always. Ingesting DCP content and KDM's to servers and projectors.
• Film presentation; operate all film and digital projectors, sound equipment and related equipment in the projector suite.
• Lamp replacement, lamp checks and tracking logs.
• General projection booth housekeeping and scheduling maintenance visits.
• Overseeing live show performances and pre- show testing.
• Set-up and operation of various audio/visual equipment, including sound mixers, microphones, video projectors etc.
• To adhere to all cinema policies including Customer care, Health & Safety, Fire Safety & Security.
• To provide support where necessary to other areas of the cinema.
• Follow up on any issues regarding exhaust or air-conditioning systems within the projection room or cinema auditoriums
• To provide support for IT department and Facilities maintenance.
• The technician should have an interest in working with technical equipment, theater, stage productions, and performers.
• Log service calls with the facilities management company and advise management team
• Following operational procedures as laid down by the management
• Training and supervising many future part time staff to work as a team based on company standard
• Be aware of the risks involved with projection equipment moving parts
• Be aware of the hazards involved with xenon lamps both 35mm and digital lamps
• Attend to local printer issues
• Conduct preventative maintenance on site hardware including POS, desktops, Player (Signage, Kiosk)
• Ensuring the cleanliness inside the server room
• Basic network troubleshooting
• Collating the issues and updating in support desk after initial trouble shooting
• Troubleshooting digital signage issues on site
• Maintaining a generic site manual
• Completing IT Health check reports or other reports as required by the HO IT team
• Support and in some cases, coordinate local site events from an IT perspective
• Conduct IT Asset Audits on site
• Adhoc IT support where required.
• Update the Weekly Maintenance Checklist and Call Log Sheet.
• Undergo basic electrical trouble shooting for any electrical issues raised on site.
• Coordinate with BMS Contractors for maintenance and breakdowns.
• Monitor the BMS System on site for effective performance of Air Conditioning.
• Coordinate with Sub – contractors for additional/adhoc jobs and its satisfactory completion.
• Cross verify all reports generated by all contractors for the services executed and cross verification with physical onsite inspection of the work sheet/job cards which needs to be signed by the concerned invigilator (Planned preventive Maintenance reports (PPM) reports for each contractor to be cross verified).
• Attend to all type of Emergency maintenance complaints and escalate to Facilities Manager, Cinema Manager and Area manager’s immediately.
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
||Hospitality and Tourism
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Projection Supervisor – Kuwait – MAJID AL FUTTAIM Cinemas بكل سهولة الان مجانا.