The Property Consultant – International is a part of the International Sales team and will be responsible to pursue new business for Emaar projects based in Egypt, Turkey, Morocco, India and Pakistan and help in generating revenue and support the overall operations of the Company.
Reporting to the Manager –International Sales, the Property Consultant – International will play a critical role in helping the Company and his department achieve its mission, vision, values and strategic profit objectives.
The incumbent shares responsibility for meeting team targets and adequate coverage of networking / promotional events, Road shows, International Campaigns Trade shows, Exhibitions etc with the Sales team.
The incumbent is responsible to maintain the highest quality of customer and client satisfaction while actively seeking out and developing new business. To be successful the incumbent must develop a collaborative work ethic between all departments and understand the property market in detail. Other accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
• Achieve assigned revenue targets
• Source and increase the inventory stock of units including ownership information
• Source / generate leads by active networking, making outbound calls and relationship building
• Ensure all leads and enquiries are attended to as per best customer service practices; follow up with clients on a regular basis
• Update records on Masterkey regularly; accurately record all client details in the database and ensure that all responses are dealt with, in accordance with customer service standards
• Adhere to company’s policy and procedure for the complete leasing process / transaction including:
• Issuing, collecting and recording relevant documentation
• Complete data sheet and submit leasing pack after completion of transaction
• Specific approval from Manager for any change / amendment in leasing contract and dealing with external agencies
• Pro-actively strive to have an in-depth understanding of the International market, including the company’s market share and that of competitors
• Promote other Hamptons Services/ Emaar Projects where appropriate and generate referral leads
• Other Company related duties that may be assigned by the head of the department that are consistent with the department and Company mandate
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Real Estate|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||Egypt; India; Morocco; Pakistan|