Protection / CS Officer – International Relief and Development
• Assist the Case Management team in ensuring collection and methodology of information gathering is followed and that data about vulnerability, protection needs and concerns of PoC are shared with the relevant stakeholders and service providers. This includes guidance on drafting and undertaking field assessments, care arrangements mapping of community support services and maintenance of referral pathway.
• Review assessments (community services and protection related) and provide thorough feedback and undertake on the job training.
• Undertake capacity building efforts for IRD staff including relevant training on protection and community services related matters;
• Mainstream protection aspects, principles and approaches in IRD activities including centers established in the camp;
• Ensure the maintenance of strict protocols for confidentiality and consent for all case managers. This will include management of documentation related to beneficiaries/cases is correctly filed in a confidential way, well organized and meet IRD’s safety standards.
• Development of work plans for Case Management staff, Community Mobilization and Community Engagement – Sport and Recreation Component and ensuring timely and proper implementation of proposed activities in conjunction with coordinators
• Ensure protection monitoring of activities with particular attention to r on-going care arrangements for PoCs with special attention to protection issues.
• Monitor and supervise quality assurance procedures in all IRD activities and communal centers in Za’atari Camp.
• Proactively identifies gaps in services in the camp in order to generate new program ideas and to assist program development; Evaluate PoCs satisfaction and quality of care provided.
• Initiate responses for community-based protection and provides the necessary guidance for involved staff.
• Conduct training need assessment and coordinate training activities where possible for Case Management team and other program components (Community Mobilization, Community Engagement- Sport and Recreation and Health).
• Provide assistance to the team with the aim to improve the participatory approach applying the Age, Gender and Diversity Approach to fully understand the protection needs and concerns of various groups of refugees in the camp. .
• Collect and coordinate the reception of GBV Intake Assessment forms and consent letters in a timely and accurate manner.
• Actively promote PSEA (Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse) standards within IRD;
• Represents IRD independently or together with other colleagues in relevant Coordination Meetings, meetings with UNHCR or potential donors, government and international organizations in Za’atari and assigned locations.
• Actively participate in protection field-based working groups as well as other relevant coordination forums and provide feedback on protection related topics.
• Other duties as assigned.
||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Protection / CS Officer – International Relief and Development بكل سهولة الان مجانا.