Standard function description:
The Protection Data Administrator administers data collected by the ICRC to support its activities on behalf of people entitled to protection under international humanitarian law.
• Carries out data processing; applies and updates data-entry procedures.
• Ensures that there is a good quality data-management system by carrying out data controls.
• Contributes actively to the daily organization of the protection office.
• Contributes to the protection and security of individuals’ personal data.
• Provides figures on protection assistance for internal and external reporting.
• Prioritizes and manages the oral and written requests sent from Iraq on consultation and/or retrieval of information from the archives,
• Creates individual files for all new cases
• Files all documents and L.N messages produced by Protection, Tracing, DB management, and Detention in individual files
• Ensures a proper filing of thematic documents related to Tracing, Detention and missing
• Handles all confidential documents (IWWs, Networking and others) according to their level of confidentiality and laid down procedure (separate folder inside the individual files)
• Organizes and re-arranges the contents of the filing cabinets for most of all IQZ files (General Tracing and individual files (non –institutional).
• Merges the physical individual files,
• Files registration cards in labelled filing cabinets.
• Prepares and puts documents in archiving boxes when needed (pre-archiving), to make space for new files
• Maintains an updated inventory of Prot/IQ archives
• Keeps an inventory of new created individual files.
• Files lists and other documents produced as “document reference” in the respective filing cabinets
• Replaces the Data Admin Assistant during her absence
Be aware of the delegations objectives and activities
Understand the three components of the Red Cross/Red Crescent Movement
Apply the security rules at all times
Respect and observe the staff regulations of the ICRC in Jordan.
The employee may be asked to perform other duties not covered in this job description as well as to provide support to other departments when and if necessary.
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Company Industry:||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit|
|Monthly Salary:||US $1,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|