Psycho-social Support Officer (PSS) – IRC International Rescue committee
Founded in One Thousand Nine Hundred and Thirty Three, the International Rescue Committee is one of the most prominent international organizations working in relief, rehabilitation, protection, post-conflict development, resettlement services and advocacy for those uprooted or affected by violent conflict and oppression.
Working in coordination with the humanitarian community and the Government of Jordan, the IRC's assistance programs for vulnerable persons in Southern Syria includes assistance in the following sectors: women’s protection & empowerment, child protection, protection rule of law, cash assistance, primary health care service provision and community-based health.
Job Overview/Summary: IRC PSS Officer will be based in Amman. Under the direct supervision of the PSS Manager, PSS Officer will be responsible for implementing IRC’s Cross-Border non-specialized PSS activities in southern Syria working through direct implementation or/and partners.
SCOPE OF WORK
The PSS Officer will support the establishment of a mobile non-specialized PSS program (either through direct implementation or implementation through partner) including Syria based staff management and capacity development
• Remote management and implementation of mobile PSS project including day to day activities, scheduling of visits, making sure that the topics of that day are met.
• Manage mobile team leaders including weekly supervision sessions and activity scheduling
• Contribute to the design of capacity building tools, to be delivered both face to face and remotely, in relation to non-specialized PSS
• Contribute to the design of non-specialized PSS interventions and activities to be implemented within the southern Syria context and with supervision from the MHPSS specialist on the developed material;
• Contribute to the design of tools related to the non-specialized PSS activity implementation eg service mapping tool, activity assessment tool, referral tool
• Capacity building of PSS Team Leaders and mobile PSS Assistants through remote training and daily supervision
• Liaise with and develop, with the assistance of the PSS Team Leaders, strong relationships with community leaders, partners and other stakeholders such as local leaders, health facilities, women’s centers and other community based organizations to support the PSS project
• Analyze data collected from the mobile PSS teams in Southern Syria and advise on programmatic interventions
• Maintain accurate record of the Syria based activities Syria and provide regular reports for the unit and M&E team while ensuring the team’s adherence to data security and information management principles
• Ensure regular communication with the PSS Manager for updates on achievements and challenges
• Work alongside IRC Cross-border CP, WPE, MHPSS and PROL teams to ensure integrated protection programming.
• Work closely with the MHPSS Specialist and MHPSS Technical Advisor for technical support and guidance
• Other duties as assigned by the PSS Manager to enable and develop IRC programs
• Ensures adherence to the IRC Policies in reporting procedures and documentation.
||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Psycho-social Support Officer (PSS) – IRC International Rescue committee بكل سهولة الان مجانا.