What we are looking for?
The Public Health Engineer will be a professional with the relevant qualifications, certifications and professional memberships. You are capable to provide planning and technical expertise to manage complex tasks and multiple projects in our Building Design Division based in Kuwait.
You will be working as part of a design team and will plan, schedule, organize, coordinate and execute the design work on small to medium scale projects (or distinct portions of larger projects), with periodic interaction with Discipline Leads.
Qualifications held must be a minimum of BSc, BEng, BA or equivalent.
What are my core accountabilities in this role?
- Engineering Design
- Team Leading
- Client Interface
- Design Coordination
- Interface with Statutory Authorities
- Design Research
- Site back-up
- Mentoring and supervision of junior staff
What will my responsibilities look like?
To provide high level of technical design engineering services to the team on multiple projects
- Coordinate and lead the assigned team of Engineers and Technicians on a day basis and ensure that design excellence is achieved throughout.
- Develop a through design philosophy, effectively contributing to the inception and the development of a project.
- Lead the design work ensuring project objectives are met, design instructions are implemented and delivery is achieved within the set time and budget.
- Responsible for the correctness, accuracy and complete multi-disciplinary coordination of the design documentation prepared by the assigned team.
- Coordinate and develop responses to review comments, tender queries, contractor's queries, etc.
- Responsible, with guidance from Senior team members, for the preparation and compilation of design presentations and design reports.
- Actively pursue or has achieved professional accreditation and licensure
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|