Public Relations Officer – Al Futtaim Group
Company: Al Futtaim Private Company LLC
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
About the Job:
We are looking to recruit an experienced Public Relations Officer in our HRSS team in Qatar. You will be responsible for;
• Process all type of visas and continue in residence permits process on time.
• Prepare all documents/correspondence to various government offices in professional manner.
• Ensure and coordinate the medical, finger print, and visa stamping of the staff and labors.
• Liaise with government authorities on labor and immigration rules and provide updates to the line manager.
• Prepare and process applications in Civil Defense as well as prepare on-line applications of Labor department and immigration in compliance with Qatar laws and regulations.
• Oversee the issues with Consumer Protection (Promotion and Sales).
• Oversee and coordinate with the authorities all the issues of the employees (Police, CEID, etc.)
• Oversee the issues in Immigration such as resident permit applications, RP renewals, transfer of sponsorship, medical examinations schedules, health certificate (Food & Beverage), change designation on QID, and work permits for ladies.
• Keep abreast with changes in Qatar Legislation and Current Affairs, Qatar Labor Law, and Qatar Immigration Procedures and Policies.
• Maintain absolute confidentiality of records.
• Maintain confidentiality of company and employees’ documents.
• Accomplish other related tasks as and when assigned by the Management.
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Public Relations Officer – Al Futtaim Group بكل سهولة الان مجانا.