Public Relations Officer (PRO) – Parsons International Limited
Through Parsons engineering and construction management services, we deliver innovative, safe and sustainable infrastructure in Qatar, Oman, Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Bahrain and Kuwait. Our focus is on delivering air, rail, road and highway transportation; water conveyance and/or wastewater treatment; and land development and public infrastructure to our clients and your communities. Parsons creates interconnected communities and world class infrastructure.
Parsons is the Project Consultant for the construction supervision of a large prestigious infrastructure project in Qatar. Scope of work includes roads, highway intersections, bridges and other structures, electrical (HV and LV) networks, potable water network, sewerage network, storm water drainage network and other infrastructure.
The Public Relations Officer performs a variety of public relations and liaison functions for the project. He will liaise directly with the general/public and the project stakeholders during the construction of the works. He will respond to all enquiries from the general/public and be involved in resolving conflicts arising from the effects of the construction works on the general/public.
• Assist in the planning and launching of the public relations programme, to include but not limited to the design, print and supply of notices and flyers and other material to inform the public of the commencement of works on site, traffic diversions, lane closures, etc.
• Provide a continued response to inquiries from the general public in relation to the ongoing construction works and be involved in resolving any conflicts resulting from the effects of the construction works on the public.
• Develop a plan to inform the public of the impact and progress of the project works throughout all of its phases of construction.
• Develop appropriate methods of communicating the construction of the project to local business people and residents.
• Periodically contacting/communicating with the media (Newspapers/TV/Radio and Internet) and other interested parties regarding the progress of the construction works on site.
• Dealing, handling and resolving conflicts, feedbacks, complaints from the public and residents pertaining to the project.
• Initiate dialogue with the public, residents, Municipalities etc. on public relation issues as directed by the Senior Resident Engineer / Resident Engineer as applicable.
• Conduct regular visits and ad-hoc visits to residents affected by the construction works and make necessary reports and feedback to the Senior Resident Engineer / Resident Engineer as applicable.
||Consulting Services; Arts/Entertainment/and Media
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Public Relations Officer (PRO) – Parsons International Limited بكل سهولة الان مجانا.