Publications & Statistics Specialist – PROVEN
We are looking for a competent Publications & Statistics Specialist who would take care of internal & external publications development & implementation, be responsible for getting key analytics & trends related to industry and publish certain and targeted surveys which would support the authority developing insights and trends on different contracting industries, locally & internationally.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
Publications & Statistics Specialist Responsibilities Includes the following:
• Develops, writes, edits, rewrites and/or formats technical and non-technical material for publication as it related to high-level projects and implementations. Examples of products include, but are not limited to, reports, manuals, announcement articles, bulletins, instructional materials, and procedure manuals.
• Works both independently and on project teams, applying comprehensive, in-depth knowledge of writing principles, publication concepts and practices.
• Assignments vary widely in scope and complexity from moderate to very high.
• Confers with subject matter experts to obtain or clarify information intended for publication.
• Compiles, organizes, rewrites, and edits draft material provided by technical and non-technical staff, vendors and customers, etc.
• Provides publication direction to SCA originating departments in development of technical documentation and coordinates efforts to ensure completeness of final product.
• Provides expertise regarding presentation, including organization, format, layout, and style.
• Edits documentation for accuracy, clarity, coherence, and consistency, referring to accepted standards of editorial practice. Rewrites material and/or works with originator(s) to affect necessary correction(s) and modifications.
• Reviews final product for physical presentation and intelligibility to ensure quality of final product. Seeks timely correction as appropriate.
• Reviews existing publications for purpose of modifying, revising, and/or rewriting and works with originators to determine timely, cost-effective approaches.
• He/she will also support the industry analytics engagements.
• Provide proven ability to synthesize disparate facts from multiple sources and coalesce into an accurate and useful analytic product.
• Conduct studies, perform data analysis, provide program support and implement corrective actions in support of inputs gathered from other departments, areas and institutions.
• Provide ability to communicate analytical discoveries and appropriate recommendations/mitigation strategies to senior leadership.
• Participates in reviews of publications.
• Stays informed of developments in writing, editing and related areas of expertise.
• Apply statistical methods to analyze and interpret business and industrial performance data.
• Compile reports, charts, and tables based on data analysis performed.
• Provide guidance on the statistical presentation across a variety of operations and products.
• Collaborate with strategy & communications, industry services and business technology divisions including developers to present data to defined audiences.
• Develop and execute analyses alongside industry and business teams to inform decision-making and program development within the system.
• Demonstrate ability to design experiments using industrial data – collect, dissect and summarize industrial data and develop reports based on the findings.
• Demonstrate ability to multi-task across multiple projects that require statistical expertise and quality control.
||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
||Marketing and PR
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Publications & Statistics Specialist – PROVEN بكل سهولة الان مجانا.