To assist the purchasing & sales teams in specific supply chain tasks designed to deliver a first class service to the customer.
Responsible for executing a number of individual tasks within the supply chain process for designated business units.
Specific responsibilities will include :
• Purchase order creation in SAP.
• Management of PO authorization sign-off process.
• Communication with supplier for order acknowledgement (receipt and detail check).
• Management of supplier payment authorization process in conjunction with Finance Dept.
• Communicating financial payment approval to supplier.
• Ad-hoc reporting as and when required.
• Must be prepared to assist in additional departmental tasks during holiday / illness cover.
• Maintain clear, accurate data on SAP system. Housekeeping as and when required.
• Maintain clear, accurate data on shipment tracker. Housekeeping as and when required.
General administration duties for Purchasing Team.
• Always maintain a professional businesslike approach when communicating either internally or externally.
•Always be prepared to act / react in a proactive manner in order to ensure on-time delivery for our customers.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Purchasing and Procurement|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|