Purchasing Specialist – Saudi Guardian International Float Glass Co.Ltd
• Locating sources for all materials, supplies, services, and equipment (inside KSA) which will be purchased by the plant.
• Negotiating prices, deliveries, quantity discounts, payment terms, etc.
• Evaluating the dependability of the various sources and developing alternate supply sources as determined by the company policy.
• Coordinating with EHS team by being responsible for the waste disposal contracts in GG.
• Preparing KPI results that shows the performance of purchasing department.
• Preliminary Tracking sheet is up to date, all the time, including clear status, understandable for everyone, and including all local PRs. Preliminary Tracking sheet should include:
– PO number
– Creation date
– How many quotations received up to date
– When quotations sent to originator
– When opened for approval
• Placed POs Tracking sheet is up to date, all the time, including clear status, understandable for everyone, and including all local POs. Placed POs Tracking sheet should include:
– PO number
– Date Placed
– Due date
– Clear justification for due POs and close follow-up should be done to assure items delivery on-time.
• Sending weekly update to originators including PRs status.
• Maintain order cycle lead time at minimum level as per following diagram:
• Any deviation from above cycle, should be clearly and reasonably justified in the tracking sheet.
• Getting 3 quotations for all items/services from best sources not only traders, unless it has a sole agent in Saudi Arabia.
• Having urgent form in hand for urgent/delivered POs, unless agreed by your supervisor.
• Full support to colleagues to bring urgent items/services on time.
• Prices lower or matching previous price, or otherwise clearly justified in PO comment.
• Clear comment in every PO including:
– Quotations received (Supplier name and amount)
– Price status compared to previous price and reasonable justification if higher.
• Revise items consumption history and all related details before opening POs for approval.
• Negotiating the payment terms to be extended to the maximum period possible.
• Making sure that all Purchase Orders and related documents are saved in the shared folder.
• Contractors pre-qualifications for currently used contractors..
• Assure commercial and EHS T&Cs are signed before sending services POs to contractors.
• Sending relevant type of T&Cs with every PO, depending on the type of service/delivery.
• Satisfying our internal customers in timely manner as long as their requests are consistent with company policy.
||Jubail, Saudi Arabia
||Purchasing and Procurement
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Purchasing Specialist – Saudi Guardian International Float Glass Co.Ltd بكل سهولة الان مجانا.