QA Engineer – Alghanim International
We are looking for the QA Engineer, who will be responsible for assisting QA Manager in following up with the implementation and maintenance of the company’s Quality System in line with good quality management principles.
Apply to nitu.ajay @ falghanim. com
• The following duties and responsibilities have been
determined to be essential to the successful
performance of this position.
• Liaise with the Client's representatives for the conduct of
day-to-day quality related project activities. Assist QA
Manager in conducting internal quality audits.
• Develop and maintain the QA Plan and existing Manual.
• Follow up QA Procedures implementation Organize,
implement, conduct and manage the QA/QC Programs
as per the Company's Quality Policy.
• Preparation of weekly / monthly QA/QC reports as
• Communicate to respective team the QA System and
monitor the implementation.
• Ensure that Non-Conformance Report (NCR) are raised
once the activities deviated from the Contract
• Lead non-conformance investigation with relevant
departments and agree (CAR) corrective actions.
• Promote to the team initiatives related to Quality.
• Assist in setting yearly Quality Objectives and Key
• Assists as necessary the Engineering department in the
evaluation and correction of specific quality control
problems and issues.
• Coordinate with EPC Contractor all inspections, monitor
and record inspections and tests made as per the
approved ITP and Project Specifications.
• Manage the continuous Quality training, assessment of
• Monitoring / Surveillance of the contractors in the
implementation of the work.
• Maintain the Quality file system.
||Al Ahmadi, Kuwait
||Oil and Gas
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة QA Engineer – Alghanim International بكل سهولة الان مجانا.