Purpose of the role: The QA Officer performs a wide variety of inspections, checks, tests works with other staff within the organization to determine and establish procedures and quality standards and to monitor these against agreed targets.
- Takes periodical spot measurements of product weights, temperatures, expiration dates, and other vital indicators (overall cleanliness, personal hygiene).
- Overseas development and implementation of standards, methods and procedures for inspecting, testing and evaluating the precision, accuracy, efficacy and reliability of products.
- Inspects the assigned production division to verify compliance with food safety and sanitation standards and procedures.
- Conducts routine and non-routine analysis of raw materials, in process and finished formulations under supervision and according to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
Monitors production quality in all phases of production up to packaging.
- Attends to production problems causing quality deficiencies, and finds proper solutions for them.
- Suggests to his/her supervisor innovative ways to improve overall product quality.
Determines, negotiates and agrees on in-house quality procedures, standards and specifications.
- Specifies quality requirements of raw materials with suppliers
Investigates and sets standards for quality, health and safety.
- Ensures execution of corrective actions
Issues the weekly, monthly audit
Conducts random spot checks on finished products in the warehouse, and conducting audit at the outlets as well.
- Develops quality assurance plans by conducting hazard analysis, identifying critical control points and preventive measures, establishing critical limits, monitoring procedures, corrective actions, and verification procedures.
- Validates quality processes by establishing product specifications, writing and updating quality assurance procedures.
- Maintains and improves product quality by completing product, system, compliance, and surveillance audits, investigating, customer complaints, collaboration with other
members of management to develop new product and engineering designs, and manufacturing and training methods.
- Prepares quality documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends including failed processes, stability studies, recalls, corrective actions and re-validations.
- Performs other duties pertinent to this job as assigned.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Quality Control|
|Company Industry:||Catering/Food Services/Restaurants|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|