1. To undertake QC functions in the workplace for daily QC activities.
2. To conduct inspection of raw materials, bought out items and review of Material Test Certificates (MTC) and the specification requirements.
3. To interface and coordinate with clients for QC matters and coordinate with third party inspection agencies for all related inspection activities.
4. To prepare Quality Control procedures, Inspection Test Plans (ITP) according to project requirements and client specifications.
5. To plan and supervise Subcontractor inspection activities and reviews of Sub Contractor QC performance.
6. To supervise staff for reporting, recording and inspection activities.
7. To undertake the preparation of Final Handing over dossier and maintain proper filling system (as per Company procedure) with full traceability for retrieving the document.
8. To have a proactive approach in problem solving.
9. To manage the supplier evaluation and in-process inspection at the manufacturing location; applicable to the respective discipline of specialization.
10. To undertake inspection of Cable Laying (both in Trenches and Cable Tray)
11. To perform the quality control activities while installation and pre commissioning of High, Medium & Low voltage switch gears, protective relays and Motor Control Centers.
12. To undertake installation and Pre commissioning inspection of Power and Distribution transformers, High, Medium & Low voltage panel boards.
13. To undertake functional Tests of all electrical equipment including MCC, Transformers, Relay Panels, CT, PTs and UPS.
14. To undertake inspection during installation and pre commissioning of Cathodic Protection.
15. To read Electrical drawings, Termination drawing and Cable Schedules.
|Job Location:||Al Ahmadi, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Oil and Gas|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|