• Carry out inspection and checking for all quality related procedures in the site and ensures activity at the site are as per approved method statement and inspection test plan.
• Coordinate with the consultant’s representative and Site En-charge for inspection and meeting about quality problems including the closure of Non-Compliance Report.
• Report to the QA/QC Manager, control, and monitor all activities related to Quality Management System, QMS.
• Taking care of QA/QC documents of the entire project including certificates, calibration, test results, inspection requests, non-compliance reports and site instruction/observations, permanent materials delivered and other QA/QC documents. Responsible for the closure of Non-conformance, NCR and Site Instruction, SI.
• Responsible for the quality and workmanship of every activity, thorough knowledge of all phases of engineering construction relating to Civil, Architectural, Structural, Mechanical and electrical discipline interfacing the multidisciplinary operations.
• Develop method statement for the activity including risk assessment and job safety environmental analysis and Inspection Test Plan and Checklist based on specifications of the project.
• Carry out Internal Audit at the site as scheduled in the Project Quality Plan, PQP.
• Liaise the Technical Engineer for submission of material submittals to Consultant.
||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
||India; Philippines; Pakistan
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة QC Engineer – IHCC بكل سهولة الان مجانا.