1. To undertake QC functions in the workplace for daily QC activities.
2. To conduct inspection of raw materials, bought out items and review of Material Test Certificates (MTC) and the specification requirements.
3. To interface and coordinate with clients for QC matters and coordinate with third party inspection agencies for all related inspection activities.
4. To prepare Quality Control procedures, Inspection Test Plans (ITP) according to project requirements and client specifications.
5. To plan and supervise Subcontractor inspection activities and reviews of Sub Contractor QC performance.
6. To supervise staff for reporting, recording and inspection activities.
7. To undertake the preparation of Final Handing over dossier and maintain proper filling system (as per Company procedure) with full traceability for retrieving the document.
8. To have a proactive approach in problem solving.
9.To apply knowledge and experience in all QC related activities in Plumbing, HVAC, static& rotating equipment installation, Fire fighting system and Painting (for the new installation (or) Facility maintenance type projects)
10. To coordinate Non Destructive Testing (NDT) activities and review of NDT reports
11. To read and interpret the various drawings used in the projects for executing the work.
12. To manage the supplier evaluation and in-process inspection at the manufacturing location; applicable to the respective discipline of specialization.
|Job Location:||Al Ahmadi, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Oil and Gas|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|